- May you live all the days of your life. -Jonathan Swift
- From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye. -William Butler Yeats
- Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. -Menachem Mendel
- Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. -Margaret Fuller
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. -Chili Davis
- To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. -Bernard Baruch
- If I’d known I was going to live this long (100 years), I’d have taken better care of myself. -Ubie Blake
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you have got to start young. -Fred Astaire
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever. -Mahatma Gandhi
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. -Michael Althsuler
- The way I see it, you should live everyday like it’s your birthday. -Paris Hilton
- God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well. -Voltaire
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. -Oprah Winfrey
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. -Sammy Hagar
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? -Satchel Paige
- You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. -John Mason
- Don’t just count your years; make your years count. –Ernest Meyers
- It takes a long time to become young. -Pablo Picasso
- Just hit my 75th birthday; I am feeling great. -Colin Powell
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts. It’s the life in your years. -Abraham Lincoln
For daily inspiration on happiness, motivation and success, also check our Dinchack Facebook Page and Dinchack App
6 thoughts on “20 Inspiring Birthday Quotes”
These quotes are so inspiring Mush. Thank you so much, you made my Day!!
Asking questions are in fact good thing if you are not
understanding something totally, but this piece of writing presents nice understanding yet.
Thank you so much Mush! Its indeed a Dinchak b’day….. 🙂
You are so interesting! I do not suppose I have read
something like that before. So great to discover somebody with some unique thoughts on this
subject. Really.. thank you for starting this up. This site is one thing
that is needed on the internet, someone with a little originality!
Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.
That is a great tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Brief but very precise info… Thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!