- May you live all the days of your life. (Jonathan Swift)
- From our birthday, until we die, is but the winking of an eye. (William Butler Yeats)
- Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. (Menachem Mendel)
- Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. (Margaret Fuller)
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. (Chili Davis)
- To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am. (Bernard Baruch)
- When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not. (Mark Twain)
- If I’d known I was going to live this long (100 years), I’d have taken better care of myself. (Ubie Blake)
- Old age is like everything else. To make a success of it, you have got to start young. (Fred Astaire)
- And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that counts. It’s the life in your years. (Abraham Lincoln)
Which one do you like best? Please share your favorite quotes through comments.
Also see 10 more inspiring birthday quotes.