1st May must have been a lucky date to start a new business – because Dinchack seems to be going places, literally! The first 8 weeks have been nothing short of, well, Dinchack!
- Dinchack did six training events in Hong Kong, Manila, Nakhon Si Thammarat (South Thailand), Bangkok and Jakarta!
- Dinchack is now associated with a few like-minded, well-established and successful organizations like Ariva in the Philippines, Kornerstone and General Assembly in HK!
- Dinchack has started supporting Crossroads Foundation, with every paid event!
- Dinchack is now a member of BNI International!
- Dinchack has just hired two summer interns who will be trained in online marketing and admin!
- Dinchack Facebook page crossed 3,000 fans!
- Dinchack now shows up as the #1 result in Google search!
July is looking spectacular with four training events confirmed already, and a couple of more expected! On the personal front, I’ve organized myself to work 0700-1300 on planning, marketing, communications, follow-ups… meet clients 1400-1800, swim regularly in the open sea at sunrise or sunset, read related books and blogs daily… and still have plenty of time for the family.
As one of my recent FB status said, I’m incredibly blessed, extremely grateful, super excited and totally turbo charged!
[Photo from the Leadership Training in Manila. More photos here.]
2 thoughts on “The first 8 weeks were Dinchack!”
Mush, well begun is half done! Seems strange to tell you that it’s a great job done when its always been you saying that to us 🙂 very proud and happy for all your achievements! God bless everything you do!
Accomplishment is easiest when we work the hardest, and it is hardest when we work the easiest. Way to go Mush 🙂