On 1st May at 0700, I had a small solo event: I went to the corner desk of my living room which was to become my home office, turned my computer on, declared myself an entrepreneur, and started making checklists and plans. I can’t believe it’s been a month already!
With the support and encouragement of family, friends and even strangers, Dinchack has come a long way. Most of the goals established for the first month were achieved, and then some:
- Partnered with Ariva, a training company in the Philippines, and did the first event yesterday. The next one is scheduled for August!
- Partnered with Kornerstone, a training company in Hong Kong, and started with a training session for their own in-house sales team. They are planning a launch of my sales training program for their corporate clients in July!
- Launched the CSR program by starting to support Crossroads Foundation of Hong Kong!
- Made lots of new contacts in Hong Kong; been averaging one presentation a day for the last two weeks; joined a few networks.
- Dinchack website got into the top three search results on Google! Dinchack blog averages three new posts a week!
- Dinchack FB page has over 2600 followers and reaches over 600,000 people a week, with tips and resources on happiness, motivation and success!
- Dinchack uniform t-shirts have been extremely popular – possibly another business idea!
The plans for June are looking very exciting already, starting with a 3-day training for ETL at Minor in Thailand! Joining more business networks, hiring an intern, and most importantly, getting at least two more paid events, are just some of the challenges.
Three quotes that inspire me daily:
- “The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” -Vince Lombardi
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.” -Napoleon Hill
- “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” -Bill Cosby
And my prospecting line: “Do you know any companies with salespeople, looking to increase sales?”
PS. It seems getting fired from ETL could be one of the best things that happened to me!
2 thoughts on “An exciting first month of Dinchack (my new venture)!”
Thats a huge achievement. Great work, Mush!
Masha allah. Mush has EMBRACED change.
There are 3 types of persons:
1) For the good of everything, those who initiate change, are creative and boldly embrace change
2) Those who watch change taking place around them
3)Those who do not even know that change has taken place
MUSH belongs to CATEGORY 1
All the best..