During the last six months, I have tried more apps than in the last few years, to increase productivity and efficiency in managing my business. Most of them were just average, few are dinchack (wow!) and some have become indispensable. If you are looking for useful productivity apps for your iOS devices, you might like to try these:
- Evernote: This app lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders and makes these notes accessible on all computers and devices. I use it to take meeting notes, capture ideas, maintain time logs for client consultation, and even keep all the dreams, goals and plans in one place.
- Receipts: This is a great app to track your personal and business income/expenses. It allows you to create different accounts, categories, fields and capture photos of receipts to be attached with each expense. Income and expenses can be entered in any currency and instantly converted to your home currency. And finally, you can export reports as Excel or PDF.
- SignNow: How do you send invoices to clients? Create the invoice, print, sign, scan, email? With SignNow, you can just upload the PDF, drag your digital signature, save and email – totally paperless! You can also sign any documents using your finger. Works well on all devices!
- Feedly: This is an RSS reader that aggregates all your favourite websites, blogs, YouTube channels and more for easy and fast browsing, reading and sharing from any device. It actually makes reading on handheld devices more fun.
- 1Password: Probably the best app to keep all passwords in one place – plus logins, memberships, bank accounts, credit cards, IDs, secure notes. You can also generate strong passwords, and keep them in sync across all devices.
Please let me know about your favourite productivity apps through comments.