An excerpt from last year’s post, on Nelson’s Mandela’s 94th birthday:
- There is no passion to be found playing small – in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
- Does anybody really think that they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment?
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
- There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
For more quotes and resources on happiness, motivation and success, check out Dinchack Facebook page.