First off, my apologies for missing out on the weekly posts past couple of weeks. Exams/work/partying got the best of me.
Here are my top picks for the week ending Sunday, 21/06:
- Seth Godin lists a few goals/principles everyone should aspire to live by – You Matter
- Nate on It Starts With Us shares his thoughts on gaining trust/respect from your colleagues – 12 Simple Ways To Impress People At Work
- Health.com reports that people with a greater sense of purpose live longer. Surprise surprise – Have Purpose In Life? You Might Live Longer
- The folks at Focus list some back-to-basics rules for management – 101 Common Sense Rules For Leaders
- Chris on The Art Of Nonconformity imparts some useful wisdom on the idea of sufficiency – Sufficiency
- Though personally not too big on ideas of frugality, Ann on Get Rich Slowly mentions some worth looking at – The Wisdom Of My Father
6 thoughts on “Weekly Recommendations”
wowww….Hamza, Seth Godin’s ‘you Matter” is brilliant. Thanks for sharing it!
Yeah, my favorite too! Really inspiring.
Loved Seth Godin’s “You Matter”. Forwarded it to all on my mailing list. Just wanted to say Thank you and that YOU MATTER!
wow!!!great stuff…really inspiring.
I got many information and wanna thank you for showing us the way.
I have been examinating out many of your articles and it’s clever stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your blog.