First off, my apologies for missing out on the weekly posts past couple of weeks. Exams/work/partying got the best of me.
Here are my top picks for the week ending Sunday, 21/06:
- Seth Godin lists a few goals/principles everyone should aspire to live by – You Matter
- Nate on It Starts With Us shares his thoughts on gaining trust/respect from your colleagues – 12 Simple Ways To Impress People At Work
- Health.com reports that people with a greater sense of purpose live longer. Surprise surprise – Have Purpose In Life? You Might Live Longer
- The folks at Focus list some back-to-basics rules for management – 101 Common Sense Rules For Leaders
- Chris on The Art Of Nonconformity imparts some useful wisdom on the idea of sufficiency – Sufficiency
- Though personally not too big on ideas of frugality, Ann on Get Rich Slowly mentions some worth looking at – The Wisdom Of My Father