When I decided to start writing a book in 2009, a good friend* advised me to start a blog instead. That way people can read as I write it. The plan was to put together the book as soon as I had 100 posts/articles. I almost forgot about the plan and lost count of the posts until I saw the year-end report from WordPress.
Allow me a little bit of bragging: Thanks to all of you, my readers and subscribers, the number of views reached 48,000 in 2011 – up from 23,000 in 2010 and 16,000 in 2009! The current number of followers is an encouraging 298. There are 244 posts on the blog, and the most popular have been:
- How I lost 3 kg in 3 weeks (8,463 views)
- 11 Health Benefits of Fasting (7,154 views)
- 10 Inspiring Birthday Quotes (5,639 views)
- Does Rice Make you Fat? (2,278 views)
- 45 Tips for a Happy Marriage (1,201 views)
- 37 Things we Take for Granted Everyday (1,025 views)