- Don’t spend your precious time asking, ‘Why isn’t the world a better place?’ It will only be time wasted. The question to ask is ‘How can I make it better?’ To that there is an answer.
- The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don’t let them put you in that position.
- Too often, we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Ancient Egyptians believed that upon death they would be asked two questions and their answers would determine whether they could continue their journey in the afterlife. The first question was, ‘Did you bring joy?’ The second was, ‘Did you find joy?’
- A wonderful realization will be the day you realize that you are unique in the entire world. There is nothing that is an accident. You are a special combination for a purpose – and don’t let them tell you otherwise… only you can fulfill that tiny space that is yours.
If haven’t read or heard Leo Buscaglia, please search for his talks on YouTube. His lectures on love and living are extremely motivational!
[Photo of the Bride’s Pool Waterfalls in Hong Kong, taken last week]
Read more inspiring pieces and quotes in my book, Dhinchak Life