A section from my ebook, ‘47 Tips for Enhancing Life‘. On happiness:
- If I am not happy here and now, I never will be.
- I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
- Happiness comes from gratefulness – noticing, acknowledging and enjoying – what I do have.
- One of the easiest ways to become happy is to make someone else happy.
- Living in the present makes me happier than living in the past or the future.
- I don’t have to smile after I am happy; smiling makes me happy. Similarly, laughing, singing and dancing makes us happy.
- Nature makes me happy – sunset, full moon, sea, mountains, trees, waterfalls, flowers…
- Happiness is contagious.
- Most of the unhappiness in the world is caused by situations – things that are beyond our control.
- Less stuff usually means more happiness.
You may download the free photo ebook from here.
[Photo taken recently around Phi Phi Island in Phuket]