I had put all my training work on hold while focusing on Coffee Wagera since the opening in April this year. Coffee Wagera is indeed very exciting and engaging, but I miss my training work. So I have reached out to a few training companies and corporate contacts for opportunities to contribute with my ‘Happiness at Work’ training programs in Pakistan.
Dellsoft, a new division of Dellsons, organized the first full-day public workshop at Movenpick Hotel Karachi on 5th September. We had about 25 participants from five different banks and other corporates. We covered:
- The latest in positive psychology – the science of happiness
- Effects of positivity on all areas of life
- Job satisfaction vs. happiness at work
- How happiness at work enhances productivity and profits
- The two essentials of happiness at work
- Common causes and results of unhappiness at work
- How to create happier workplace, at organizational and individual levels
- Work session: key ideas and action steps for immediate implementation
Some of the feedback from participants:
One of the best training sessions ever…
Amazing topic and great energy!
Extremely relevant, effective and lots of fun!
The promotional flyer can be downloaded here.