Following are links to the five most popular/favorite posts on this blog so far – considering the number of views, forwards and comments:
- How to improve the quality of life, one day at a time: Have a great day!
- The top three excuses for not exercising, and how to handle these: What’s your excuse?
- Lesson in patience, persistence and positive attitude from a uni student: Must read if you are in sales!
- A book recommendation with an excerpt: Make Today Count!
- Too much to do and too little time? Then this one’s for you: Do less, get more done!
I’ll look forward to your comments.
2 thoughts on “5 Most Popular Posts”
This slogan of yours – ENHANCING LIFE, ONE DAY AT A TIME – is an excellent one for people who think that they have no time becoz their life is too busy to do this or that, as they have to start living life on a daily basis with a set schedule that i am gona do these things today.
Fantastic post, lots of great data. I wish to display my friend and ask all of them whatever they believe.