I am not a big fan of “days” – New Year day for resolutions, Valentine’s Day to show your love, Clean-up Day to un-clutter or Women’s Day to acknowledge that women rule… But here’s a collection of quotes for all the women in my life and the female readers of this blog. I know you’d love these:
- Man does not control his own fate. The women in his life do that for him. –Groucho Marx
- Women like silent men. They think they’re listening. -Marcel Achard
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. –Coco Chanel
- The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think. -Author Unknown
- Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult. -Charlotte Whitton
- Can you imagine a world without men? No crime and lots of happy fat women. -Nicole Hollander
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction. -Oscar Wilde
- When men reach their sixties and retire, they go to pieces. Women go right on cooking. -Gail Sheehy
- Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember. -Author Unknown
- Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man and work like a dog. -Caroline K. Simon
Please tell me which one did you like best. And share your own favorite quotes about women too.
[Photo of two of the most wonderful, amazing, funny, friendly, beautiful and inspired women in my life.]
6 thoughts on “Happy Women’s Day! 10 quotes women would love…”
‘The average woman …..’ awesome! The women in your life truly beautiful!
I beg to differ on one thing and that women’s day stands for that women rule. It only states that they are the creators snd without them none of us will exist :-)1
all of them are nice. But number 9 is my fav.
i like all of them,but best is number 9 n 10…..permission to share it
I Like # 1, 7 & 10…Always have a child in you, but we must manage our life exceedingly well.
This Monkey’s rock’n all the jungle, so dive in and say howdy today! No need to sit there and regret, any longer, your lack of total body hair coverage in life, visit the Mad Monkey’s world and together, we’ll put the Big B in Banana! No more sitting alone atop a jungle tree for you and me, together we’ll rumble this jungle, til cows fly south…for the winterrr….something like that anyway, as one, setting the jungle a flame, in wild wet hotish yet cold liquidy, dry like, complete over the top hyped hyper hype….well, it’ll be Awwweessoommmeeee!