Excerpt from my ebook, 47 Tips for Enhancing Life, on health:
- Our health is up to us; healthy living is common sense, not rocket science.
- Happy people are healthier than unhappy people. Negative emotions cause disease.
- Strong relationships and love contribute to good health.
- Managing stress is an essential part of staying healthy.
- More meals with smaller portions are better than fewer bigger meals.
- Natural food is healthy; processed food is not.
- Brown – bread, rice, sugar – is healthy; white is not.
- Water, green tea, juices are healthy; coffee, hot chocolate, carbonated drinks are not.
- Movement and exercise are essential. Gym is not essential.
- Choose exercise that’s fun: walking, cycling, swimming, dancing…
Find more inspiration and tips about health and fitness in my book, Dhinchak Life.
[Photo from Mongkok Market, Hong Kong]