We all want more happiness, better health, increased productivity and improved relationships. We want to be able to motivate ourselves to do the things we know we should do to enhance our lives. I try to help myself and others to achieve all that through this blog.
Here’s a collection of posts from the last couple of years that I consider to be the best, considering the popularity and comments from the readers. Most articles are short, and take only a few minutes to read. Please let me know through your comments if this collection could form a useful ebook…
- It all starts with gratefulness
- 4 tips for instant happiness
- Quotes on relaxing and beating stress
- The weird idea of ‘happy new day’
- Unhappiness comes from unrealistic expectations
- Controlling anger
- How to deal with negative people
- Thinking about the past, present and future
- Your health is up to you
- How to sleep well and wake up recharged
- The power of breathing
- Say ‘no’ to Diet Coke
- Negative emotions can cause heart disease
- How much sugar are you consuming?
- Causes, symptoms and management of stress
- 10 benefits of swimming
- The 4 D’s of time management
- 7 tips for a clean desk
- Take time to read
- Un-clutter now
- 5 benefits of rising early
- The best kept secret
- Avoid these email mistakes
- #1 source of happiness
- Listening with your eyes
- Tips for a happy marriage
- What do you expect?
- The power of ‘thank-you’
- Why most people don’t achieve their goals?
- Patience, persistence and positive attitude
- What’s true success?
- 3-part method of overcoming challenges
- Be the best you can
- Life – destiny or choice?
- Change anything
Please take a few minutes to tell me about your most favorite articles, through comments below. Thanks.
[Photo of Kuk Po hike near Tai Po in Hong Kong, taken last week]